DownloadInvalid download ID. Invalid download ID.
Please also download the ReadMe!
- Changed how genders are imported from classic saves based on new idea that gender byte is actually a bitfield and only first bit controls gender (0 for male, 1 for female). This should allow more classic saves to open. Requires more testing, please report any further issues with gender-swapped characters. Vampire/werewolf characters are still not considering working.
- Fixed issue where player would appear in wrong exterior cell after loading game to an interior cell.
- Fixed issue where saved player position would be incorrect after changing terrain sampler (e.g. enabling/disabling Nystul’s improved terrain then loading a saved game). When a change to terrain sampler is detected, player will be relocated to outside current location, or to origin of map cell if no location present. This logic may trigger when loading a quick-save created prior to 0.0.6.
- Fixed another casing issue when lazy-loading saves in Linux for save importer.
- Some buildings do not have an interior. These will now display the old chestnut “This house has nothing of value.” rather than throw an exception.
- Class-based enemies (e.g. Spellsword, Thief) now have a health pool and can hurt you. Look out!
- Mouse to look.
- W, S, A, D to move.
- SHIFT (hold) to run.
- SPACE to jump.
- LEFT-CLICK mouse to open doors, enter dungeons, operate switches, etc.
- ESC to pause game or go back to previous window.
- F5 to open Character Sheet.
- Z to toggle weapon.
- RIGHT-CLICK and drag mouse to swing weapon.
- F9 to quick-save.
- F12 to quick-load.
Preferred method of feedback is the following thread on the forums.
When reporting bugs, please include the following in your report.
- A clear description of what went wrong and process to reproduce problem (if possible).
- Main system specs (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU).
- Any output logs or save files as requested. See ReadMe for more information.
And once again, a big thankyou to all contributors, testers, and supporters of this project. You are each helping to create something wonderful.