I’m very close to Daggerfall Tools for Unity 1.0. To celebrate this upcoming milestone, I’ve created a new demo showing a bit of everything the toolset is capable of right now.
- Explore remixed city environment during a late afternoon storm.
- Enter any building or brave the depths of a transplanted Direnni Tower.
- Fight dungeon inhabitants while dual-wielding heavy Daedric weapons.
- Bash open randomly locked doors.
- Full sound effects, played directly from Daggerfall’s effects file.
- Alt+F4 to exit (standalone).
- Click to capture mouse (webplayer).
- ESC to uncapture mouse (webplayer).
- Mouse move to look.
- W, S, A, D to move.
- SHIFT (hold) to run.
- SPACE to jump.
- LEFT-CLICK mouse to open doors, operate switches, etc.
- Z to sheathe and draw your weapons.
- RIGHT-CLICK and HOLD while moving mouse in different directions to attack enemies (Daggerfall style).
- Attack locked doors with your weapons to bash them open (25% chance per hit to open).
- P while in dungeon to recall back to entrance.