I had this buried in the 1.2 release post earlier and forgot to post it to the Demos page, which means a few people might have missed out the latest demo code. Reposting just in case!
- Huge streaming world over 60,000 square miles created at runtime.
- Over 15,000 fully explorable locations and dungeons.
- MIDI synthesis and context song manager.
- Full day/night cycle, seasons, and weather effects.
- Enemies in dungeons, including random enemies based on dungeon type.
- Basic combat system.
Streaming World 1.2 Release Demo
- Mouse move to look.
- W, S, A, D to move.
- SHIFT (hold) to run.
- SPACE to jump.
- LEFT-CLICK mouse to open doors, enter dungeons, operate switches, etc.
- ESC to exit game (standalone).
- Z to toggle weapons.
- Right-click and drag mouse to swing weapon.
- R (while outside) for random location, season, time of day, and weather.
- R (while in dungeon) to recall back to dungeon start.
- 1-7 for preset location (keeps current season, weather, etc.).
- P to toggle songs on/off.
- [ to play previous song in context playlist.
- ] to player next song in context playlist.
- – to reduce timescale (0-8 steps).
- = to increase timescale (0-8 steps).
- I to toggle mouse invert on/off.
- H to toggle high speed running on/off.
- L to toggle debug text on/off.