Daggerfall Modelling explores and exports all of Daggerfall’s 3D models, cities, and dungeons. Works like a visual atlas for searching and exploring anywhere in Daggerfall’s world.
- Powerful search bar for quickly finding locations.
- Explore cities and dungeons from above like an atlas, or enter the scene to explore from a first-person perspective.
- Explore individual 3D models and block resources.
- Play with action records (levers, platforms, etc.)
- Export 3D models to COLLADA format for importing into Blender, Google SketchUp, etc.
Note: If Daggerfall Modelling just crashes on start, it’s usually because XNA Framework 3.1 is not installed. Please click here for convenient links to prerequisites.Download Daggerfall Modelling