Import Sound and Videos in Daggerfall Unity
- Sound Clips (player, enemies, environment)StreamingAssets/Sound/SoundClipName.wav
It’s possible to import videos, in Ogg Theora format, inside Daggerfal Unity through the Mod Builder. The mod needs to be renamed from .dfmod to .dfvideo.
name.ogg inside StreamingAssets/Videos/name.dfvideo
ex: ANIM0001.ogg inside StreamingAssets/Videos/ANIM0001.dfvideo
- DFJukebox: Play audio directly from within Daggerfall Jukebox, or export to standard file formats. Sound is exported to .wav, and music to .mid.
- DaggerSound: Extract sound files from DAGGER.SND. You may need to use Audacity’s raw import to actually make a use of the extracted .wav files (see here).
- WINRipper: Extract HMI files from MIDI.BSA and convert them to MIDI files.
- dfmusics2.zip: All MIDI song files from the game.
- VIDTitle: A collection of tools for adding subtitles, captions, or other overlays to Daggerfall VID files.
- DagVid V1.01: A Daggerfall and Skynet video file player for Win 9X/NT, with source code (broken download link).
- DFVid2AVI 0.43b: Write out to AVI.
You can get the tools without a link from the UESP wiki.