The second Alpha release of Daggerfall Modelling is now available for download. Updates in this version:
- It is now possible to export models to Collada .dae format.
- Fixed mouse picking to be accurate to face level.
- Improved visual feedback of models under the mouse in Location View.
- Fixed model alignment (switches, coffins, tapestries, etc.). These should all be aligned correctly now.
- Fixed camera bounds. It is now possible to fly around Mantellan Crux.
- Fixed improper culling in Location View. Again, Mantellan Crux was most affected by this issue.
- Slightly improved draw times in complex scenes with off-camera culling for objects.
Please check this page for system requirements and other information before installing and running Daggerfall Modelling.
There is a new exporting tutorial showing how to explore a location and export a model into Blender.
I hope you enjoy this release of Daggerfall Modelling.