Good news, everyone! LypyL has created a second multiplayer demo for us to enjoy. It was amazing to share a dungeon run with him earlier.
Incredible to think… This is the first time it’s truly been possible to explore a Daggerfall dungeon with friends. Although still in early stages the potential for this is incredible. Great work LypyL!
Edit 21/03/2015: Updated link to later build.
Daggerfall Tools for Unity – Streaming World Multiplayer V.2.3 by LypyL
- Daggerfall, Wayrest, Sentinel & Orsinium Castles are explorable. Use fast travel to leave.
- (local) enemies in dungeons.
- Fast travel menu with 35 locations.
- Player Skin selection.
- Click to capture mouse (webplayer).
- ESC to uncapture mouse (webplayer).
- Mouse move to look.
- W, S, A, D to move.
- SHIFT (hold) to run.
- SPACE to jump.
- LEFT-CLICK mouse to open doors, operate switches, etc.
- Q toggle no clip/fly.
- E climb mode (when facing wall).
- Z toggle weapon.
- Right-click and drag mouse to swing weapon.
- New: F1 fast travel.
- New: F2 toggle music.
- New: F3 previous track.
- New: F4 next track.