Live builds are generated from latest code on the date issued.
You will need a complete install of free Daggerfall to play with these builds. You can download Daggerfall from the following locations.
- DaggerfallSetup (recommended) - Fully compatible with Daggerfall Unity in default setup. Note: Installing some optional mods, such as the language patches, may break compatibility.
- GOG.com - Daggerfall is free with any Elder Scrolls purchase. This version is also compatible with Daggerfall Unity.
- Bethesda - The official Daggerfall download. Note: Some manual steps required. You will need to copy all *.VID files into your Arena2 folder when using this copy.
- DaggerfallGameFiles.zip - Universal zip of game files for all platforms. Unzip and point Daggerfall Unity to the Daggerfall folder. Note: External Google Drive link.
- Not all features are implemented, see Roadmap for a guide.
- Builds marked "Experimental" are intended for testing a specific feature. May be less stable than other builds.
- To see code changes by date, check the Commits page on GitHub.
- Please use the Bug Reports forum to log bugs.
- Find more information in the Bug Report Guidelines topic and Daggerfall Unity Manual.
Note: The following are complete standalone builds - not upgrades. Always unzip new builds to their own folder or fully delete old installation first. Do not copy a new build over top of older build.