You will need a clean install of Daggerfall to play with these builds. You can download Daggerfall for free from the following locations.
- DaggerfallSetup (recommended) - Fully compatible with Daggerfall Unity in default setup. Note: Installing some optional mods, such as the language patches, may break compatibility.
- GOG.com - Daggerfall is free with any Elder Scrolls purchase. This version is also compatible with Daggerfall Unity.
- Bethesda - The official free Daggerfall download. Note: Some manual steps required. You will need to copy all *.VID files into your Arena2 folder when using this copy.
- DaggerfallGameFiles.zip - Universal zip of game files for all platforms. Unzip and point Daggerfall Unity to the Daggerfall folder. Note: External Google Drive link.
- Some features may be pending refinement or bug fixes, see Roadmap for a guide.
- To see code changes by date, check the Commits page on GitHub.
- Please use Help & Support forum for any issues.
- Find more information in the forum topic Installing Daggerfall Unity and Other Information.
- These are complete standalone builds - not upgrades. Always unzip new builds to their own folder or fully delete old installation first.